New Covid-19 Office Policies
To assure the safety of our patients and staff we have implemented the following new office protocols.
- Prior to the appointment, we want the patient to take his or her temperature. If higher than 100.0 °F please call us to reschedule the appointment.
- Brush your teeth prior to your appointment.
- When you arrive at our office, we want you to stay in your car and call us to tell us you are in our parking lot. Please arrive on time.
- We strongly encourage having only the patient come into our practice. Parents and siblings should stay in their car. Your car is the waiting room.
- Patients must wear a mask when entering our building and office.
- In our waiting room, we have set-up a pre-treatment screening area where we will take the patient temperature before taking the patient to the treatment room.
Our patient’s safety and health are the most important to us.
We are looking forward to seeing you and do not forget to smile.
Maarten Broess DDS, DMSc, DMD